Credo students learn:
- agricultural sustainability through science and Farming and Food Literacy classes;
- environmental sustainability through Environmental Science classes, our school Eco Council and partnerships with Sonoma Mountain Village and One Planet Communities;
- economic sustainability through Financial Literacy classes and partnerships with Sonoma County GoLocal and social finance organizations;
- social sustainability through weekly cohort work that delivers a social-emotional learning curriculum, and through service learning locally and beyond; and
- personal sustainability through a weekly Personal Sustainability class that includes reflection and addresses the developmental needs of growing teens.