Coaches, please have all drivers complete the attached form.
Credo High School does not have a contracted bus service. Transportation is primarily provided by parent volunteers who must be 25 years of age or older.
Student-athletes are never allowed to drive themselves to games, unless they live within the city limits of that game (i.e.: a student living in Rohnert Park may drive to an away game at Rancho Cotate). Student-athletes who reside in Rohnert Park may drive to Credo home games.
Should there not be enough parent drivers to a game, a van may be rented, with prior approval of the school’s director.
Student-athletes must use the “buddy system” and remain in close proximity to the coach at all times.
Implementation of Transportation Policy
- Coach organizes as many of the driving volunteers prior to the first game.
- Coach should have all of the emergency cards and parental consent to transport in his possession.
- Students should have chosen whom they will drive with to the game.
- Coach should have clear understanding of which athlete is with which driver
- Coach is clear that all athletes are accounted for in the departure and arrival.
- Coach should be the last to leave and confirm that last parents to leave pick up 2 athletes to ensure that coach is not left alone with a single athlete. (This process should be stated at the parent meeting)